This page is about evolving and standardizing the topic of structured email (SML).
Structured email aims to provide a machine-readable version of email messages, which allows tools and agents on behalf of users to have a more efficient and enjoyable email experience.
- 2023-11-06 SML WG meeting at IETF 118
- 2023-10-25 SML Working Group officially formed at the IETF
- 2023-07-27 Side Meeting at IETF 117 (Teams-URL)
- 2023-06-07 Working Session at M3AAWG 58
- 2023-05-16 Initial draft charter for an IETF Working Group
- 2023-03-28 BoF Session at IETF 116
- 2023-02-21 Lightning Talk at M3AAWG 57
- 2023-02-02 Structured Email mailing list set up
- 2022-10-11 Bar-BoF at IETF 115